“Hamburgers. Yu mm mm”

Cuisines: American
Stacy, Minnesota
“Hamburgers. Yu mm mm”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went to red Robyn yesterday because number one daughter was starving and hungry for a good hamburger. It was busy so we waited approx 10to15 minutes which is not bad on a Saturday. Was treated by a very nice smiling hostess. We had five family members to be seated. we were treated by a very nice server and orders were taken for beverages which could invove sodas, water or alcohol. We ordered beer. Server Rachel came back and the beers flew. A whole glass of beer fell on my lap, my daughter in law and the table.I was soaked needless to say. Rachel right away said I'm soooo sorry. Great Public relations. More of the staff came over to help, great teamwork guys and gals. Person in charge offered general manager name in case I needed dry cleaning. I said it was not a big deal. Just wet. Hamburgers were average, French fries were very good, but aren't they always. Pretty much... What I want to say is red Robyn is teaching their staff very well and should be very proud of how things were handled. Great pr. Rachel was great and smiled through it all and did not lose a beat with any other customers. Great job Rachel

• Visited September 2013

Louisiana
“Good food! Worth the money!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Love this place. I've never eaten here until I started working around the area. Their burgers are delicious and I recommend anyone who eats here to get their loyalty card.

Visited July 2013
ldybug252000
“Shoulda Went to 5 Guys as Originally Planned”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Didn't want to Bar B Que as here in MN the weatherman still hasnt quite realized its May and so it was rainy and cold out. (yes im blaming the weatherman) Kids wanted the Robin as adults wanted 5Guys. Red Robin was not busy, but our waitress waited on us as such. She brought us exactly 5 napkins, 1 per person, and that was after we had to ask for them, then we had no silverware, messed up the drink order, one of the kids soda had something stuck on the inside of the glass so we had to get a new soda gave us baskets of fries with 7 fries per basket (why do they do that anyway? just p*sses us off even more)

On the up side, the side of mac and cheese was good. I am in the club there and i had a free dessert coming, but i really was just ready to leave so i didnt even order it.

5 guys which is right across the street, it is next time.

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good restaurant but it was packed... one thing that I noticed was that it took forever for the staff to clear tables once people left.. it was kind of weird - being how I'd think you would want to flip tables?

Visited April 2013
Lviv, Ukraine
“Nice place to have lunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had a lunch there once. Before i got inside I was under impression it was a fast food. In fact it is a decent restaurant with quite tasty food and friendly staff. Manager came and asked if we were enjoying the meal, waiter was fast and helpful.

Visited March 2013