“Bottomless Root Beer Float?”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Shoreview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I like root beer and ice cream. Maybe 'like' is too weak of a word. I think I had about half a dozen floats. Seriously, I lost count. If this place was closer, I'm sure we'd go there more often as long as they. Service and food were both on par.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

My husband and I used to frequent Red Robin when he lived in Plymouth and now occasionally get cravings for the burgers that prompt us to drive to the Shoreview location, the closest to our home. They have standard burgers, as well as a good variety of other fair (chicken or veggie burgers, salads, soups), but by far the best are their specialty burgers. We both love the Bleu Ribbon burger (with blue cheese and deep fried onions), as well as the Banzai (with teriyaki and pineapple). My husband also likes the Royal Red Robin (with fried egg) and recently enjoyed the A1 Peppercorn. Portions are all big – I typically only make it through half of my burger – and the fries are bottomless. Their malts also make a great accompaniment and are good any malty - no shakes masquerading as malts here! The free birthday burger program is also a great treat.

Travelers, if you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Shoreview or the Hampton Inn Shoreview, I highly recommend walking over and giving Red Robin a try. You are less than a block away from deliciousness!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

My family and I were in Minneapolis/St. Paul for the weekend from North Dakota, and went to the Red Robin because we don't have one, unfortunately, anywhere in North Dakota, and are we ever glad we did! This place rocks! The food is awesome and the decor is really neat...I wish we had a Red Robin closer to home, but we don't. We liked it so much, that we ate there for dinner both of the nights we were in town. If you haven't been to a Red Robin before, I suggest you do...If it's anywhere as good as this one, you won't be disappointed, and you can bet the next time we're in town, we will definitely be going back!

Reviewed November 11, 2008

This place is good. The burgers are very good. I had the blue cheese burger which was quite tasty and my wife ha some burger with avocado on it which was even better than mine (she let me have a bite.)

The key here is if you sign up beforehand you can get a free burger (any one on the menu) on your birthday. They also give you a free sundae for dessert.

The fries are "bottomless" so you can eat as many as you want.

Good place for a good burger or a cheap meal on your birthday.

1  Thank clintastic
Reviewed June 6, 2008

My one visit to this location was for a couple of beers during happy hour. No complaints.

1  Thank USTnick