“Lunch Buffet”

Wok Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Shoreview
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I love the Wok Cuisine restaurant. This family owned gem offers a wonderful, reasonably priced lunch buffet. Serving up faves like egg foo young, fried rice, egg rolls, noodles, egg drop soup etc., they also include beef, chicken and vegetarian entrees. My favorite is the tofu with broccoli. Add a side of white rice, a couple of egg rolls and some really spicy hot mustard and BAM! I'm a happy camper. It's a great place to stop for lunch. Service is ALWAYS friendly.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

LOVE the lunch buffet at this place. Just enough of everything to satisfy your cravings. Egg foo young, beef and broccoli, fried rice, white rice, TOFU and broccoli,
Egg drop soup, wontons... You get the idea. Family owned with wonderfully attentive service. *if you're looking for a GREAT appetizer off the menu order the Shanghai Steamed Buns. They're fabulous

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Stopped in to pick up take out on an extremely hot day. I bought a Coke to drink while I waited for my order, and as I sat in the cool, calm comfort of the dining room, I wished I was staying to dine. It is such a lovely dining room, and the sweet waitress even checked to see if I needed a refill on my drink. I will be back to dine in very soon. Food was very good.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in because our regular Chinese place wasn't open. The food was very good! We had egg rolls, lo mein, and steamed pork rolls. Everything was very tasty, and service was very good. We would certainly return to dig deeper into the menu.

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim and found my new favorite place to get beef chow fun with a spicy kick! Super friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. Will definitely be returning!

Date of visit: May 2016