All reviews free arcade games free massage chairs the salt water pool hot tub room was clean sausage a great place to stay shakopee area up to date definitely stay here again pool area is staff was very friendly canterbury park valley tim wedding motel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We had a family get together here and we're already talking about coming back. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Usually, even with a pool, we struggle to keep all the kids occupied, but that wasn't an issue this time. There were a number of (free) arcade games that they really enjoyed, plus a room full of massage chairs that got a lot of work that weekend. The gathering room is conveniently located and had enough seating for everyone. The breakfast buffet had all my favorites.

Room tip: The honeymoon suite has a jacuzzi and living room, plus an adjoining room for the kids.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
BWShakopee, Front Office Manager at Best Western Shakopee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you very much. We greatly enjoyed you & the rest of your family staying here. We are very glad you enjoyed yourself. Please don't hesitate to call us again for your next family gathering.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

I am a local business and went to visit the Best Western as I will be recommending clients to stay there. After the owner gave me a tour I was very impressed with the interaction and how guests and staff were treated by her as well how much effort was made to keep the hotel up to date. She spoke so passionately about providing the best environment and experience for the guests. I will wholeheartedly recommend the Best Western to friends, family, and clients.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We recently spent the weekend here for snocross races at Canterbury Park. The breakfast and staff were excellent! The only negative was the pool closed at 10:00 pm, but we did also enjoy the massage chairs. Rooms were also very nice. Quality for price paid was excellent.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank andreapZ7190BB
BWShakopee, Manager at Best Western Shakopee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Thank you for your review. I do apologize about the pool hrs. Please come stay with us again & hopefully we can improve your stay.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

I recently needed a hotel for work so I chose this Best Western because of the price and I have always had good experiences with Best Westerns. The hotel was easily accessible and has easy parking. The building is small but was very clean. The staff were fantastic. Welcoming and willing to help in any way. The first night I was in a first floor king room which was clean and had good space. Really good night. I had to stay in town a second night for work that I wasn't expecting so I chose this Best Western again based on the first nights stay. The second night wasn't quite as good as the room I was given on second floor had a really loud fan which was so loud I couldn't hear the person on the other end of my cell phone. I called the front desk and in less than 2 minutes Tim was at my room with keys to a new room just a couple rooms down. Great service. I had 2 queen beds and the room was fine -- not as nice as the first night but very clean and comfortable. The next morning though was a cold shower as the hot water was gone after 2 minutes. Breakfast was good. The massage chairs are fantastic. The salt water pool was nice too except for the non-working hot tub,

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We greatly apologize for the difference in your night stays. I am glad Tim was able to quickly get you accommodated into another room however i am disappointed you experienced difficulties with that room in the morning. I sent you a separate email & hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Rooms are always clean and the staff is always friendly. Breakfast is good if you are staying here for a few days. However, if you are staying here for several weeks, you wish they would serve different items from time to time.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWShakopee, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Shakopee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. We are certainly trying to implement some variety in our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon so we can improve your experience.