“Not worth it”

White Castle
Ranked #48 of 81 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went here because I've heard so much about it but It was awful. The burgers don't even taste good and the service was even worse.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went here because my husband wanted to...I had never been to a White Castle before. I was not impressed in the least, although he and our son thought it was wonderful! I will say that the onion bites were pretty good, but that's it. Next time I'll drop him off and go elsewhere...not my thing.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

These gut bombs are gross, but hey, you gotta have some now and then. I get a hankerin' about every, say, three to five years. A great, cheap date! Just kidding, dear!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Sometimes you just have to have one. You pay for it later but they still are great.

1  Thank minneapol
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I visited on Saturday, March 31, 2012 at noon. I ordered 2 original sliders, a fish sandwich and onion chips. The burgers are same old, same old which is OK. The fish was tasteless, not salty, not savory, not anything. The onion chips were overcooked and the batter was overpowering to the actual onions - just grease, no real onion flavor.

These items, no drink, with tax $4.98.

1  Thank Steve0315