All reviews mystic lake friends and family yogurt casino games
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Breakfast was great! We were pleasantly surprised by how extensive the food options were.
The beds were great - I slept like a baby. Rooms were very clean. Every time we met with any staff members they greeted us and asked how we were doing. The front desk person knew a lot about the area and helped us find restaurant options and shopping. We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robin M, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing our Shakopee Baymont for your most recent stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate the positive review. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed May 16, 2019

Check in was supposed to be at 3, we didn't get checked in until 4:15. Bad service, the front desk didn't care that we checked in late. Rooms were ok but dated. The hot tub was missing tile and extremely dirty.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello - Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay. I am sorry to hear it did not go quite as we had hoped you would experience. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Shakopee area and give us the chance to make things right for you.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Was very impressed with this property! I chose to stay here because of the location and affordable price. Some friends and I went to a concert at Mystic Lake Casino. Front desk was friendly and helpful. They even have a FREE shuttle to the casino! It was perfect because we didn't have to spend any extra money catching a Lyft or Uber.
Room was clean, linens were fresh and new. Beds were super comfy with 3 pillows. They have a hot breakfast. Eggs, sausage, yogurt, coffee, juice and such (good selections).
Huge pool area. Went in the hot tub, which was spacious. I am really surprised this place doesn't have better ratings, I was completely satisfied with my stay. I will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Robin M, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you Greg for your positive review. We have been busily renovating the property - and looks like you were able to experience exactly what we had hoped for our guests. We hope you will choose us again the next time you stay in the Shakopee area.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

On a whim we ended up here and I was a bit suspect at first simply because years ago I had been here. I had a business meeting with the Renaissance Festival and their offices were located within the hotel. Yet, we did not want to stay at the Casino and this was close enough.

The Front Desk Lady was very friendly and our room was quite spacious and roomy. Things were clean and though there was some upgrading that could have been done in the hallways... there was nothing horribly wrong.

Even though I'm not a breakfast person, the free breakfast had a wide variety and the people serving/cooking were very friendly and even walked around and asked how things were and were very friendly. This was truly impressive as I've traveled all over and paid considerably more than I did here and no one would ask me how things were. As I watched a gentleman walk around he sincerely appeared to be interested in what people had to say.

I would stay here again... sure there were a few things which could have been better, yet, with the death of customer service... I have to say, this was a very nice hotel things were clean and though not upgraded to the 9's it was a place where I felt welcome.

I would recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Robin M, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for your recent review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Shakopee Area.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

We had an interior atrium view room and didn't have the ability to get fresh air in the room and the heat/air was unable to help cool the room down. It was way too stuffy in the room. The directions to get to the attached restaurant was a bit confusing, but it was nice to be able to walk inside to get to it.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing our Shakopee Baymont for your most recent stay. We look forward to having you visit again the next time you are in the area.