“Excellent Chef sandwiches”

Zuppa Cucina
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've eaten here several times with my kids while out bike riding. The sandwiches are great and my kids love them. The bread is always very tasty and of course fresh, overall they just plain hit the spot. The pizza is tasty, not necessarily gourmet, but the fresh ingredients and price ($10) make it a solid pick. I haven't tried the soups yet, but I will make sure I do. Skip the fast food when shopping in the area, and hit this place. The prices are very reasonable, if not cheap and the service is a big breath of fresh air.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very good food, especially the Wild Rice Soup...a must try. Order at counter and they bring it out to you.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Soups are like gourmet and sandwiches are fresh and healthy selection. Can be crowded for lunch. Hours are limited so make sure to check that.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were visiting Shakopee for a few days and wound up eating at Zuppa Cucina twice. I ordered the Minnesota Wild Rice with Chicken and it was the best soup I have ever tasted. The sandwiches are also great. This place isn't the easiest to find but it is well worth the effort.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Not cookie cutter sandwiches--soft bread, huge portion size. They use real greens instead of iceberg lettuce, which I love! The price is cheap--$5-6 dollars for a full sandwich that is huge. You can also buy half sandwiches for $2.50. They offer sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, and more. Must visit!