“Great food and great service!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #2 of 6 Quick Bites in Shakopee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We don't have Culver's in our state, but sure wish we did. Eating here was a treat and they are very popular at lunch time and on warm summer evenings. Although they are known for their frozen custard, they offer healthy salads and soups as well. Their frozen custard is great and they are accommodating to special requests. I like my shake made with chocolate custard, not vanilla, and they happily made it that way for me.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed August 24, 2019

This is popular spot in Shakopee. Even though there were many customers, the staff was friendly and helpful and the restaurant was clean. Always good food.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Everything I've ever ordered at Culver's had always been fresh and tastes great. The concrete shakes are fantastic especially with mix-ins. A must. Also, there onion rings are wonderful

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a Culver’s. It was everything I remembered. Nice place, nice people, always busy. Fries were awesome as always, the burgers were good but In and Out are way better! Brought back some good memories.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Little to add to the title, it’s yet another high quality Culver’s. It has a nice layout, and easy on-n-off access from Highway 169.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!