“Amazing Mexican Food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
chicago
“Amazing Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2009

The burritos and tacos were amazingly good. The orchata was great. While waiting for my food they gave me FREE homemade chips and salsa. Some of the best mexican food i've had.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good take out Mexican...be very careful of the hot sauce, could be described as explosive!”
Reviewed January 27, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Super authentic tacos and mexican fast food...most authentic I've seen in the area. I sometimes go here for lunch”
Reviewed January 17, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Taco Loco? Share your experiences!