“Great venue for a wedding, gluten free food”

Stonebrooke Golf Club
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We attended a family wedding at Stonebrooke. There were about 120 people which was what I would recommend as the maximum size. Atmosphere and view were outstanding. They accomodated my need for a gluten free meal. The did a nice job reassuring me that they knew and understood my meal needs. It was not the best meal but I was glad I did not have to stand out with a strange meal or bring my own food. Thank you Carol!

1  Thank kmalmberg1

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice facility, the golf course is fun to play. It's a fairly demanding course but generally in very good shape. The food has always been very good. Seating in the regular dining area is limited but when the weather is nice, the patio is a nice place for a drink and dinner.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Attended an event here. The food was excellent and the clubhouse is well suited for dining, dancing and entertainment. The indoor bar and the outdoor patio with a gas fireplace is inviting and fun. We thoroughly enjoyed the Stonebrooke experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nice course - took GPS units out in 2012 season. Walk-up rate is quite expensive for the value. Book online for savings.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Food was decent, but don't go during a special meal event as service was beyond slow. Additional seating during the off season and when there isn't a wedding.