“Shared the chicken breast meal (2 provided) - excellent sauce and veggie on the side”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: American
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We like to share a meal most often given the portion sizes commonly found in the U.S. - so much MORE than one person needs at one sitting. This was extra good (yummy asparagus). Passed on dessert, didn't find anything that looked more appealing than the well-balanced entree.

Visited November 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“5 miles or so from Mystic Lake Casino and hotel”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

the last couple of time I've eaten there I have been disappointed. The prices for what you get in my opinion are high, the service slow but it's fairly fast. If your are a salad bar meal person, it is pretty good.

Visited August 2013
Pecatonica, IL
“Reasonable prices and good food”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had not eaten at a Ruby Tuesdays for years but it was right next to the hotel I was setting at so gave it a try. I was really wanting Salmon so I was very disappointed when the waiter said they had run out. I did try their chicken breast and it was good. My waiter was very friendly and attentive.

Visited November 2013
“Awesome but expensive”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Very awesome, gorgeous culinary, great tasting food excellent customer service HIGH CLASS DINING!! I loved everything! Try there strawberry lemonade non alcoholic

• Visited September 2013
Midwest USA
“Great staff & really good food.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had been out of town and eaten ribs at a Ruby Tuesday's. When telling my wife how much I liked their ribs she suggested we go to our local establishment and try them out.

So we set up a date night and went out to Ruby Tuesday's...the results were really good.
My wife thought my description of the ribs from the other store were right on.

The staff were friendly, fun and helpful. Full of suggestions but adding honest opinions as well.
We had a great time and really enjoyed the our ribs.

• Visited September 2013