“Great place to eat for all ages!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #47 of 78 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States
“Great place to eat for all ages!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

There is something on the menu for everyone! Only con is I am really sad they got rid of the lettuce wraps:( It was a healthy choice for an apetizer and I would eat it as my meal....please bring back Chili's!

Visited February 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good food, average pricing and great place for happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We love Chili's appetizers especially the pretzel sticks and chips with salsa. The two for $20 meals are a great value and good size porportions. Diffenently kid friendly as well.

Visited December 2013
Twin Cities, Minnesota
“A real bargain for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We enjoyed lunch here this past week and the lunch specials are a real bargain! The potato soup is very tasty and could be a meal by itself! The mini-burgers were great and the BLT was just right. For $6 or $7 you just can't go wrong! And the service was great also.

• Visited August 2013
Grey Eagle, Minnesota
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The personnel are all very nice and ALL greet you with a smile. The lunch margaritas are a great deal. My daughter and I had a lovely lunch. Not hurried and the food was great.

• Visited December 2012
shakopee, Minnesota, USA
“Solid chain,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Chili's isn't my favorite place to go, but I also don't mind it. They serve a solid menu and the kids love it. I had the beef fajitas with black beans and rice. The steak was very flavorful, tender and done perfectly with a little pink showing. The guacamole was a little lacking in flavor, but minor when compared to how well everything else was done. The serving size was just about right, I took just a little fajita mix home. Beers were two for one and it was a Tuesday so 1 of my kids ate free. Additionally, it was my daughters birthday and we got a gian brownie with ice cream on the house. Overall, a good experience for us as a family. We spent $50 including tip (great service, friendly, helpful), I'll take that all day.

• Visited January 2013