“Spendy for such a small buffet”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #17 of 81 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Pizza was good. Salad bar was ok-bacon bits were part of the mixed greens which for those who don't like or eat bacon, this was not ideal. Seating was comfortable. bit the floor was very slippery-be careful.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

For some reason, I had low expectations going in to eating at Pizza Ranch, however was very pleasantly surprised. I appreciated the restaurant's focus on family and the community and thought they provided very good and pleasant service. The buffet had a pretty good salad bar and good pizza and garlic bread/cheesy bread options. The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere was nice. The weekend rate for the buffet is $10.99/person. That seems a little steep for me, since I don't eat much, but it was probably an appropriate rate for my husband, who can eat much more than I can. Given the atmosphere, service and food, I look forward to going again, and next time, I plan to order myself a small pizza for $6 instead! :)

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I both thought chicken sounded good so we brought the whole family to celebrate with us at Pizza Ranch. You know a restaurant is good when you want to celebrate 12 years of marriage there! lol I like this restaurant since it satisfies everyone in our family. I like pizza, my husband likes the chicken and the kids eat a little of everything. Of course, the ice cream and dessert pizzas are the best. I was a little disappointed that they charged us full price for my 11 year old. She really doesn't eat much but they are running a business. It won't stop us from visiting again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My son is a very picky eater but loves their pizza and chicken! I love the fact that you can request a certain pizza to be included on the buffet line and they offer you and your table first slices hot right out of the oven! Great atmosphere for everyone! The kids really like the basketball court, but it is quite small so only a few kids can go in at a time.

2  Thank Jodi L
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I eat at the Pizza Ranch about once a month. They have good pizza, chicken and salad. Dessert Pizza is really good. Buffalo chicken Pizza is the best. Wish they would have chicken fingers again.