“Worst pit bosses I've ever seen in any casino around the world- ever” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canterbury Park

Canterbury Park
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Shakopee
Gainesville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Worst pit bosses I've ever seen in any casino around the world- ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

I went to play blackjack at the horse tracks card room. The dealers were pretty solid. A few were awesome, a couple made a ton of mistake. I played blackjack for 13 hours. I went to confirm how long I was there because you had to stay playing cards in order to be entered into their contests, and the pit bosses accused me lying to them. They were extremely mean, and treated me like i was a criminal. Not someone who spent a lot of money and tipped well. I was extremely disappointed. We had to get the surveillance camera people to confirm I had been in the casino and playing cards, and I had to work my why up the ladder because each pit boss accused me of lying and looked down on me. Worst experience ever in a casino, and I've been in dozens all around the world. They run a really poor ship and should consider replacing their pit crews. I watched them cut someone off from drinking alcohol because he had 2 drinks in 1 hour. He wasn't drunk, and wasn't belligerent. Go to the other casinos. This one sucks. It's almost like they've never worked in a casino before. Until i get a formal apology i will make sure all the high rollers i know go elsewhere.

The worst part about the guy being cut off from drinking- you have to pay for your own drinks. They aren't free. What morons.

Visited March 2011