All reviews budget hotel family event front desk clerk beds were comfortable place to sleep nice stay would stay again parking lot minnesota
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We checked in later evening and just walking in could smell mold. The humidity in our room was so high it was difficult to sleep and when we woke the next morning all our clothes in our bags were wet from the humidity!! Filthy rooms, our kids wouldn’t even use the shower.
When I tried to check out a day early I was told I would need to talk to a manager and shouldn’t call until after 4:30. I waited and called and then was told the manager was only in until 4:30. SERIOUSLY!!! Customer service was the worst I have ever had. We will never stay at a Super 8 again. I would tell people to run the other way before staying here.
Rates are ridiculously high compared to newer/nicer hotels in the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Stay here was great as we only stayed 1 night. Great continental breakfast, staff was excellent and helpful. It was in a great location, close to restaurants and convenience stores, minutes away from valleyfair, 30 minutes from Minnesota Zoo.. Only complaint was others using pool were disrespectful and jumping/diving in around my child who cannot swim. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was the right price or so I thought..... said there was a deluxe breakfast included... well if you count toast and waffles as a hot breakfast then you will not be disappointed! That is the only Hot food....The hotel needs a good deep clean rooms and pool. There was stuff all over the floor of our room and the bathroom was not very clean either and the toilet was so wiggly....the pool had sand on the bottom and so did the hot tub. Dont think that had been cleaned in a while either. I'm pretty sure there are people that live here all of the time and have others over often :( there was also a dog barking half of the night and kept my family up for 2 of our 3 nights stay. I have stayed at a few bad hotels but this one had made the top 2 of bad stays! Please spend the extra $40 and stay someplace else.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

It was conveniently located for our trip. It’s going through renovations, looks like it has full time residents with small children running around the halls and it’s a very basic kind of place with a nice indoor pool.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Very family friendly. Kids had a blast in the pool area (waterslide). Great staff, kids loved the waffle maker. Clean rooms, comfy bed...I could throw a football at Valleyfair. We will be back again for sure.

Date of stay: May 2018