“The fridge in my room did not work. Management told me oh...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Valleyfair Shakopee

Travelodge Valleyfair Shakopee
Travelodge Valleyfair Shakopee
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We needed to stay in the area and this was the cheapest place available for around $80 on a Friday. I'd say we got what we expected which was a place to sleep with a few gambles. The comforters on both beds were ready for replacement as they were stained. The WIFI signal was weak and ineffective. The hotel was quite noisy with doors slamming throughout the night and a train within 100 yards, blowing its whistle all the way by. On a positive note, the staff seemed very friendly. Other than the comforters the room was tidy. The breakfast was fine. The Travelodge is functional, not exceptional. I wouldn't rule it out for another stay but, if I'm in the area again, I will shop around a bit more for something with a comparable price.

• Stayed September 2013
Britton, South Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed here a little over a week ago. We had gotten two rooms. The one on the second floor was acceptable. The one on the main floor was disgusting. This is what we got for $156.00. Mold on the walls, a dehumidifier running all night, torn lamp shades, dust all over, no working TV. When asked about the TV the manager went to the room and tried to fix it. Couldn't do so and called the owners. They said to give us another room. Of course not one available! They then said we would get a credit of some sort for the inconvenience. That credit was $10.00! I

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Shakopee, MN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had to stay here due to our home wasn't ready for us to move it to yet. The 2nd night there, the front desk lady knocked on the door and said she had a problem. That water was leaking from our bathroom tub to the room downstairs and that I shouldn't give my kids a bath together, 2 or the 3 kids were next to me and one in the shower. I advised her there must be a leak. We never had room service, even thou the front desk claimed they were there every other day & house keeping signed off on it. One day I cleaned the room myself and asked housekeeping for clean sheets and towels. Few days later, I asked for the toilet to be cleaned because, it had mold in it, shouldn't happen if housekeeping is there every other day. The owner is very friendly and helpful but, her front desk help weren't so helpful. Rooms are clean but, need updating. Things in room do need to be repaired bar with hangers and the vanity light wouldn't come on unless you tapped on the lights themselves.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Jenn M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shakopee
Valley Inn Shakopee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis SW - Shakopee
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
#1 of 1 in Prior Lake

Been to Travelodge Valleyfair Shakopee? Share your experiences!