“Great for kids under 8/9.”
Review of Jumps & Downs

Jumps & Downs
Ranked #3 of 3 Fun & Games in Shakopee
More attraction details
Owner description: Jumps & Downs is an indoor inflatable play and party center for kids. We have walk-in hours and are available for semi-private parties. We have 4 huge bouncers and a ball pit with 5,000 balls that every kid will enjoy! Book your next party or just come and jump with us! Visit our website or just stop by Shakopee Town Square Mall, we are next to Marcus Theatre.
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Brought my triplet 6 year olds and my 11 year old here on a KGB deal. The 11 year old got bored after 15 minutes, but the 6 year olds would have stayed all day. I wish I would have known about this place earlier.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

My kids enjoyed it for hours. They especially enjoyed the jumbo slide.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I went with another mom and a total of 5 kids. It was about 20 minutes drive from our houses, so the kids had plenty of time to get all fired up to try out a new place. At first glance it looked ok. But as we got inside we all kind of deflated. There are about 6 small bouncers, a ball pit for little kids and an air hockey table. The parent area had a couple of chairs that were stained and very "tippy" - my son came barreling over to me and just about knocked me and the chair over. The bathroom looked like it had been several days at least since it had been cleaned. The trash was over-flowing and there were no towels in there to dry your hands. (And we were there first thing in the morning.) Plus it was only a single bathroom - unisex. I would have thought a place geared toward little kids would provide at least a couple. A water fountain or even a vending machine would have been a nice touch too. We only stayed about 45 minutes and the kids were thirsty so we decided to go. They didn't even ask if we could come back again, which is good, because we won't. Good concept - needs a ton of help.

9  Thank MinniMom2112

Been to Jumps & Downs? Share your experiences!