“Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I love Hampton Inn. I love the free breakfast, the staff is friendly and there is free internet. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The area's quiet. There's a Ruby Tuesday next door, Subway within walking distance and a CVS pharmacy nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Hi Remona from Shakopee,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to hear how well you liked our hotel. I hope you are well and that we will see you again soon! :)

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was average and the bed was hard. Everything you expect from a hotel. Nothing spectacular, but certainly not bad. I would stay there again knowing that I could get a good clean room at a good rate and a good night sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Hello John from West Valley City,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am glad you didn't have any complaints, however, I am sad that you weren't wowed by our hotel and staff. I am glad to hear that you will return to our property and hope that the next time you are here the staff lets their "Hamptonality" shine. :)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very pleased with how quiet the rooms are...no outside noise infiltration. Hotel is extremely clean and staff was excellent. Close to shopping, restaurants, race track, amusement park. Will definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Richard P

Hi Richard from Petersburg,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am so pleased to hear how well you liked our staff and hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Shakopee. :)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel in the past and thought it was really a nice place to stay. The check-in process was quick. The room was very clean (but very cold when we came in as the thermostat was set at 67.5 - but we reset to a warmer temp - this is summer, but 67 was a bit cool for us). The breakfast was extremely good and plenty of it and started early enough for us to partake before leaving. The hotel staff was pleasant and very helpful. We'll stay here again when we are in the Twin Cities area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Hello Judy C,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It feels good to know that our hotel and employees are meeting guest standards in a timely and courteous fashion. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. :)

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Nice clean location. Hampton always provides that. Room, workout facilities were nice. However, breakfast was out of fruit very early. At check out it seemed I was troubling the front desk clerk by checking out and asking for a receipt. She clearly had someting more important to do. Staff at night was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Jeff_GM_Hampton_Inn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear eatout1962,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I do apologize that we ran out of fruit for breakfast. I am very sorry about the way the front desk clerk made you feel. I would appreciate it if you could contact me so I could know who that was who helped you. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of our amenities that our hotel provides. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn of Shakopee for your lodging needs and we look forward to better serving you at your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Hotel was nice for a Hampton, but price seemed high. Also, breakfast was bad. Out of fruit by 6:20am and sad, low quality eggs served. Staff was nice and my room seemed like it was well cleaned. I'm a hhonors gold member and did receive the snack and drink, however was not offered an upgraded room.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Js4804,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our rates do run higher in the summer due to high occupancy in the area. I do apologize that the fruit ran out and the eggs were not to your liking. I am sorry that you did not get an upgrade but that may be due to the fact that we were possibly full. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn of Shakopee for your lodging and we look forward to better serving you in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Staff was great and the hotel was clean. The meeting room with used for a business meeting met all of our needs. Breakfast was outstanding with lots of choices and better than the regular continental breakfast. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Hi nayner81,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am very happy to hear how well you liked our hotel. We try to keep a nice variety of options for the breakfast area. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to hearing from you the next time you are in town. :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shakopee
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Shakopee - Canterbury Park
#6 of 12 in Shakopee
AmericInn Chanhassen
AmericInn Chanhassen
#2 of 4 in Chanhassen

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee? Share your experiences!