“Hampton-Shakopee”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee
Lincoln, United States
“Hampton-Shakopee”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Nice place but way too noisy on the weekend. Don't stay there if you need some sleep after midnight. Not a bad price. Daytime staff was friendly. Breakfast in the lobby was a decent value. Now I am just typing to fulfill the silly requirement of 200 characters to complete this survey .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hello Carol from Lincoln,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. We are a very busy hotel in the summer time on week-ends with weddings. I am sorry you didn't have a peaceful night. However, I am pleased to here our morning staff showed their Hamptonality and that you enjoyed your breakfast. If you are ever in the area again, I hope to see you at the Hampton Inn!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Highlands Ranch, CO
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Over Memorial Day weekend we had approximately 45 people stay at this hotel as the headquarters for a wedding. The management, staff and sales manager were all wonderful to work with. They accommodated us with quality rooms, very good service and excellent breakfasts. If you are considering a similar type program for a wedding or family reunion I would encourage you to seriously consider the following: the great room/breakfast room is a fabulous attribute. The community table which is a 20 person table down the center of the room made for easy visiting. The sofas and tables on the sides of the room allowed smaller groups to break out for visits. We worked with the sales manager to rent a large meeting room which we decorated in a picnic theme and catered in Panera (they deliver from their local restaurant) for a family meal. It worked out beautifully. Finally kudos to Sondra the sales manager for her work to accommodate all of our group at their hotel and to Tarah the general manager for her extremely well run hotel. One final note, we were one of 3 weddings they had that weekend as well as a music festival. You would have thought by the service and treatment we received that we were the only large party there. Thanks!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TravelingCamera
Hello Traveling Camera from Highlands Ranch,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. We are a very busy hotel in the summer time on week-ends with weddings, as you seen. However, we do still try to make EVERYONE feel like they are the only one. It's just another part of our Hamptonality, :) Thank you for the wonderful review and the kudos to Sondra and Tarah and the rest of our team. If you are ever in the area again, I hope to see you at the Hampton Inn!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great hotel. I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so. The hotel is in the same parking lot as a Ruby Tuesday's if you need a place to eat without driving. The Staff is absolutely wonderful!!! There are small local bars just a few miles away. There is also a Casino about 4 miles down the road. Overall there is just about everything that you need close by.

Hello John from Dallas,
Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel! It's always good to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. If you find yourself in our area again, I hope to see you at the Hampton Inn!
cary, United States
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the rooms and condition of the hotel. My room was on par with more expensive hotels. The arrival and departure process was quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

2 Thank Glen C N
Hello Glen from Cary,
Louisburg, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great place with easy highway access. Newer building and great staff that have always made my stay enjoyable. You dont want to miss the free breakfast because it includes eggs and bacon as well as other health contious items.

2 Thank Jeff C
Hello Jeff from Louisberg,
Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel! It's always good to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. I am pleased you were treated to our Hamptonality and to a wonderful breakfast. f you find yourself in our area again, I hope to see you at the Hampton Inn!
Chicago, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've never stayed at 2.5 star hotel before so I was apprehensive about the quality of the hotel prior to my trip. Since it was a business trip with numerous other coworkers I didn't have a choice in accommodations. I was very pleasantly surprised. Aside from there not being a hotel restaurant it was as nice as any 4 star hotel I've stayed at. I would stay here again and thing it was an excellent value.

2 Thank Kelly W
Hello Kelly from Chicago,
Tulsa OK
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This Hampton was much like many that I have stayed at. The rooms were clean, the price reasonable and staff helpful and friendly. This seemed to be a newer Hampton, and everything in the hotel seemed in great shape. My room was very good, typical of what I normally get from Hampton. Breakfast was also typical, just wish they offered bacon more than once a week. Overall, a quality stay at this hotel, with no problems what so ever.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnShakopee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear your stay was a good one. The next time you are in our area please let me know, I will make sure you have bacon with your breakfast!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shakopee
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Shakopee - Canterbury Park
Valley Inn Shakopee
Valley Inn Shakopee
#6 of 12 in Shakopee
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee? Share your experiences!