“Unique Way to Spend A Day”

Poplar Goat Farm Tours
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Don't miss the chance to visit this extraordinary place in Minnesota. My family and I recently had the pleasure of spending some time on the goat farm and taking the tour. It is an amazing and beautiful area in Minnesota and the goats truly entertain.
The family that owns the farm will take you on a tour of their place, let you feed and milk the goats, and inform you about everything that goes on there. It's very hard work! They are wonderful people and you will enjoy spending time with the adults and children alike.
You can taste the goat milk if you choose and don't leave without purchasing the goat soap. It's wonderful. We bought a few bars and I know I will be ordering more in the future.
Minnesota is a terrific travel destination, but leave the city and venture out to see the real beauty. Stop by Poplar and learn things you never knew. We have so many photos to recall our day there and I can guarantee we will never forget this incredible experience.

2  Thank Mariefla