“Service and Food...very poor”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Savage
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Shakopee, Minnesota, United States
“Service and Food...very poor”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

In for lunch.. Waitress drops my order on her tray. Gives me the fries and the three wings that were still in their paper serving basket. Fries were cold and so was my three wings. She said that she would be right back with a new order. When She came back, I had an order of 8 wings, she came back with only 5. she did not replace the whole order just the 5 she dropped. Then I said my fries are cold. She agreed. So, I had 3 wings and cold fries with no beer replacement. Then received my 5 missing wings. they were very hot (temp). Still with no drink replacement. After i finshied my wings. She came back with hot fries (temp)..with an order of 8 wings, a beer, and fries..This should not take and hour!!! and dont try to pass off old wings and fries.., I thought it was (cook to order) not leftovers...

• Visited September 2012
8 Thank trip20122011

Littleton, Colorado
“Asian Zing!! Atmosphere not so much.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I love their Asian Zing wings and that keeps me coming back. The thing I hate is that it doesn't matter what time of year you go in here the bar area is FREEZING cold! I will not sit in the dinning area because it is like a playground of kids so I can't comment on the temp in there. Usually love their monthly beer specials though! I go here because it is close to home, but my preference is the Eagan location.

Visited July 2012
Savage, Minnesota
“Don't eat in the restaurant”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The service there is horrible, impossible to get your servers attention. They also billed my credit card twice. This has happened on more than one occasion

3 Thank Jill L
Minneapolis
“Don't get takeout - they continuously get it wrong!”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

If you're headed to BW3 in Savage to dine-in, you'll be fine. We've eaten there twice and both times were very satisfied.

We generally order food for takeout as we have a young kid at home that goes to bed before we eat. Four separate times they've managed to screw up our order. They are obviously careless when putting together the orders and were defensive on the phone when I called to complain last night. It's one thing to make a mistake; it's another to continue to do it over and over again. I guess I'm the fool who keeps going back, but they've lost my business now. Do yourself a favor and don't order takeout from this location...they'll screw it up!

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank londonwpr
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Best Service Ever”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Fast friendly knowledgeable server. Food was great, great, great. I needed to be in and out quick for my lunch break and I was. Love the atmosphere. I would strongly recommend to any of my friends or family. My new favorite place to go!

• Visited September 2011