“Always an excellent meal”
Review of Spice Thai Cuisine

Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Savage
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We really enjoy Spice and have never been disappointed with the service or the food. It is so hard to decide which appetizer to get. We love the curry puffs and the fried tofu! I usually get the Ka Ree fried rice with mock duck during the colder months and switch to the calamari salad in the summer. My husband loves the pad cashew. The tea (hot or cold) is fantastic. The only negative thing I can say is that the spice levels are not always consistent so I go a little milder and add more spice myself it it is needed.

There are newer reviews for Spice Thai Cuisine

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Located in a little strip mall in Lakeville Spice has taken over the spot of several failed restaurants. They have another location as well and offer delivery.

The fresh spring rolls are excellent. Served cold with peanut sauce and a nice amount of shrimp and chicken.

We usually order the Pad Thai – beef or a shrimp/calamari combo (just ask). It is good but not the best Pad Thai although we would order it again.

A note on level of hotness, it is on the Minnesota scale. Mild is no heat, medium is mild and hot has some kick. Very friendly people.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Bold statement but Spice does not disappoint. We have been going since they opened years ago. I judge every Thai place by their PadThai and Spice's is always excellent. Vegetarian friendly - tofu or mock duck.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food is terrific. This is one of my go to restaurants with friends. Service is good and fast. My favorites are Pad Thai and Holy Basil. Everything is good. I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I've been a consistent customer for 3 years. The food & service is consistently excellent! I typically get take out and honestly crave their Chicken Pad Thai often. I've recommended it to many friends and have never found any of them to be disappointed. You can get food as spicy or mild as you want it. It is always made well quickly. I'm a spicy person and find the 3.5 spice level to be my favorite. It has a nice laid back atmosphere. If you're into great food at reasonable prices and excellent customer service I highly recommend Spice!