“our favorite in town”

Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Savage
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 3, 2013

With a recent new store in Lakeville, I thought I would start by saying that we have never been to the Lakeville store, only the Savage, MN one (their original.) It's not ambiance, views, or service that keep us coming back, it's the food.
Thai food is one of our favorites so we have experienced it all over the Twin Cities. The Thai food from Spice is a favorite. We have eatenBOTH in the restaurant many times and have done "take out" even more frequently.
Their curries are great, pad thai, crispy spring rolls and we often top it off with a TsingTao. What lacks in their Savage restaurant is ambiance. It is very plain and could use some updating. Because it has more of a "diner" ambiance, I'd expect slightly lower prices. The portions are large though and easily make 2-3 meals for us. If you aren't HUGE eaters, you can even share a meal.
There is no way in the Savage location for outdoor dining, but that would be a nice feature if their location were different. On a summer night, although we live just blocks from Spice, we will drive to House of Thai in uptown just for the outdoor patio ambiance.
To sum up, Great Thai Food, reasonable prices. Also, they have recently added delivery.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great food, wide variety of spice levels to choose from.The Tom Kha soup isn't too great, but they, like most places in MN add many inedible bits. Especially great for lunch too!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is hands down my favorite Savage restaurant. We always start with the crispy squid and mango salad, it's amazing. If I have a cold or I am cold I have the Gai Tom Ka soup, nice and spicy, and I always warm up. Service is great and everything I've tried has been delicious. You can get food as hot or mild as you want. So glad to have Spice Thai here in Savage.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you are looking for authentic thai food; then this is the place for you! We order take out from here pretty often.. Their pad thai is the my favorite dish but all the other dishes are wonderful also!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a great restaurant that doesn't look like much from the outside. The food is delicious and the portions would feed more than two people.
The cream cheese wontons are AMAZING.

Been to Spice Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!