“Best Thai Curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Savage, Minnesota
“Best Thai Curry”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

If you like Thai Curry you need to try Gaeng Dang (Red) – my favorite, or Gaeng Keow (Green) – my wife’s favorite. Service is good and friendly.

NC
“AWESOME !!”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband and I had dinner at SPICE and enjoyed every minute of it.
The atmosphere is great, the service was great and the food was delicious.

Visited October 2011
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Service has been quick during lunch. Food tastes pretty good and if you order anything spiced hot or above have lots to drink available!

Minnesota
“Very good Thai food in Savage!”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

This is the place we go when we are craving Thai food. I'm a bit of a ringer in reviewing this place since I've traveled in Thailand and have a good idea of what Thai food is supposed to be like. That said, the food is quite good here.

There are many choices on the menu, and the selections work well for sharing dishes.

That said, it is a little quirky here too. For instance, they offer the same chop sticks with the Chinese writing on them that you get at Chinese restaurants. I suppose this is for the ignorant Americans that thinks all Asian food is "Chinese".

I like that you get to choose your spice level, and they do have some American choices available (i.e. - not spicy). But they also have Thai Hot, and Challenging, so you get to try out some real Thai spice here. Hence the name, Spice! My tolerance for hot food went up considerable after traveling in Thailand, so to me the food isn't that hot, but everyone I've brought here thinks it is hot.

Ambiance wise, this is in a strip mall with the big picture windows looking at the parking lot. But the food more than makes up for this, so a very solid 4-stars from us.

Thanks for reading.

• Visited November 2010
1 Thank FamilyVacationsMN
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“In my continued quest to...”
Reviewed June 29, 2008

In my continued quest to find good food in Burnsville I found a nice little Thai place... In Savage.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook