“I'm stuffed!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I haven't found a mexican restaurant that I like better, yet. It's close and convienient to where I live. Every time we go I am always pleased with the food. It is alot of food for the price I am never disappointed when I eat there.

1  Thank kruezers

Reviewed August 13, 2011

Cheap prices....nice a la carte menu. Excellent bean dip appetizer! Have never been disappointed....family favorite, go here at least once a month. LOVE the burritos. Love the salsa. Your food usually comes in 10 minutes! You won't want to miss this!

1  Thank LisaTa0618
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We went because we were at a nearby motel. We did not expect strict Mexican cuisine but we did get more than Taco Johns version of Mexican food. Had plenty of chips and salsa to start and the food portions were fairly large. Not overly spicy, but compromising toward an American palate. You can only sell what the people want, but it was still tasty. Descriptions were accurate on the menu and prices were reasonable. Decor is colorful, original for the most part and the most Mexican thing there. Good food, good service on a Saturday night and good value.

1  Thank Don87
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I went here a long time ago an then went last night thinking it may have changed. NOPE
If you do not know what good Mex food is you will like this dump. My date got there first then I
I was greeted with a salsa dish 1/4 full of tasteless salsa the other white stuff was pretty good.
we received our food I ordered the Chile vede like i get all the time everywhere else they served it with asada not pork,I was not asked if i want flour or corn tortilla,and the food came with flour ,AND COLD!!!i then asked the server for corn, "ok" I then asked her after all our food was gone when she came back to clear the table where my corn tortillas were NO Iam sorry.,an no offers of drink refills, the food was just tasteless and not very good. if you want some real good Food go to El Burrito Mercadoin St Paul you will not be disappointed an is worth your drive or to taco loco in shakopee both good food and price,El burrito has the best price and quantity.
I have a huge a mount of dining out experience, I have a company an i do service work an am on the road all day long and eat out a lot 3o-40 time a month an this is the worst i have came across for service and taste

1  Thank nativejoey
Reviewed December 19, 2010

We live in Savage, MN and felt compelled to post a review about a local place Vs all of our reviews of places we go to on vacation. El Loro is by far our favorite local place to eat out at in Savage. That said, there is not much competition since there are very few really good restaurants here.

We really do enjoy eating at El Loro. The food is authentic Mexican, Vs Americanized Mexican you get at most places. A bonus is that the wait staff all speak Spanish, so you can practice your Spanish here.

Everyone is very friendly here without exception, and the menu is HUGE, with choices that will satisfy any cravings for Mexican food you may have. Mom, Dad, and both daughters love it here! This is where both of our daughters want to go when we ask "where do you want to go eat tonight?".

I've traveled all over the world, and this is still one of my favorite restaurants. If you are in the area and feel for Mexican, you will be satisfied here!

Thanks for reading.