“Come Hungry Leave Full”

Truckers Inn Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Sauk Centre
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Ok I have to say this place is not for the meek of stomach. They have pancakes the size of the plate, country fried steak that you swear is the size of a half a cow, hashbrowns that fill the plate and plenty of toast, etc. I personally love the Jake break. For $12 bucks you get darn near 3 plates of food. They make a good breakfast, nice size burgers, salad bar and after you get the tab you wonder how they can afford to stay in business which such a hearty meal and a low price. Descent quality food as well. I strongly recommend checking this place out.

There are newer reviews for Truckers Inn Restaurant

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a family tradition: breakfast at Trucker's Inn on our last day of vacation. Huge servings, pancakes the size of dinner plates, omelets that cover half of your plate. The taste does not disappoint! Prices reasonable: 1 pancake with bacon, 1.99. My 3 egg omelet with toast and hash browns was 8.99. What we like best though is how friendly and helpful the waitress are. They were very busy, which means a lot of others live them too, the waitresses helped each other and even the manager was pouring our extra coffee. Family friendly and great food and service. If you go take a pic of those pancakes to post, I meant to but forgot!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I come Sauk Centre here a couple times a month on the way to see his family and we've stopped a couple of times at the Truckers Inn Restaurant. They have typical truck stop diner food, but it tastes good and is satisfying. I wouldn't recommend springing for the salad bar, it's kind of disappointing, but the rest of the food we've tried has been pretty good. The waitresses tend to be on the younger side, but most of the time they are pretty good about staying on top of your needs. Overall I liked the food and will probably stop again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fast service and good variety. We had to hot beef sandwich and it was just like homemade. Prices are reasonable also.