“Great overnight stay!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Sauk Centre
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I traveled a distance for business and needed a place to stay that was close to the area I was driving through; overall the hotel was very clean, my room was spacious, tastefully decorated, I had lots of room to spread out my work stuff, and I was able to connect my DVD player easily to the flat screen TV via the data ports.

Front desk staff was courteous, professional, and confident. Check in was quick & speedy without any issues. My request to be on the 1st floor was granted without any questions. Hotel is located easily on/off the major county highways through town. Close to in-town restaurants and many have delivery directly to the hotel.

A continental breakfast is available and rooms do have a microwave & dorm-sized refrigerator for foods stuffs. I will definitely be staying here again for future trips!!

Room Tip: I had a King size executive suite that was close to the end of the hall; very easy to carry my belon...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JanetCat73
AmericInnSC, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Sauk Centre, MN for your lodging needs! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing the wonderful comments with others on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you!

Pam & Staff @ AmericInn

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My business travel took me way out of the way at the last minute. I am a very fussy business traveler and dont like change. I called and spoke to manager-Pam to see if she could accomodate me for the night. I told her I needed a desk to work on as some Americinn's do not have desk in the room but a table instead that is not very ergonomic to do paperwork on.

Upon my arrival I found that the lobby and layout is like many other AmericInn that I have stayed in. The whole facility was spotless and the staff was very accomodating.

Pam was even accomodating in helping me secure lodging for my next night stop. Above and beyond is all I can say!

The room was spotless, the pool was spotless, bed was comfortable.... what else can I say! Great Great Hotel! Very deserving of this review.

Room Tip: There is a NEW addition to the hotel. However it is attaced and you cant tell where it meets the or...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank David R
AmericInnSC, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments regarding your visit to the AmericInn of Sauk Centre, MN. We appreciate hearing from our guests and am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

It was a great place to stop out west. It was easy to find. Even though it was right off the freeway, there was no noticeable road noise. The rooms were clean and the complimentary breakfast was fine.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank 5WIRams

Thank you for sharing the nice comments regarding our property. We appreciate hearing from out guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again.

Pam & Staff @ AmericInn Sauk Centre

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had a wonderful weekend at the AmericInn. This hotel was as fine as some I have stayed at while booked on tours...which usually put us into some of the finer hotels in Europe or Africa. The hotel was very clean (all over). The staff was wonderful....they reminded me of the staff in Cairo when they were so happy to have American guests after that dreadful winter and spring and no Americans visited. I think AmericInn must have taken lessons from the Kasmarynic (SP) team...out standing...wonderful, great breakfast bar, huge selection of fresh food, a wonderful breakfast lady, the bed was wonderful, bath good and clean, and a nice supply of wash cloths and towels. The fireside room was pleasant for entertaining other guests over a cup of coffee after we left the wedding reception. Thank you for making us so comfortable. Location, just north of the interstate. And, still a very quiet nights sleep.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
AmericInnSC, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay with us at the AmericInn of Sauk Centre, MN. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for sharing your comments with others on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Moving cross country with two dogs and a giant parrot was not an easy thing to do. Pet friendly,clean,comfortable hotels are not easy to come by on the road. This stop over was like a night in heaven. Comfy beds and an immaculate room. Great lobby with easy access to rooms. Wonderful hot breakfast in the morning. Everything you could ask for and more.Thank you for being there!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
AmericInnSC, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you so much for the very nice comments regarding our property and your visit with us at the AmericInn of Sauk Centre, MN. We appreciate you sharing your comments with others on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!!

Pam & Staff at AmericInn of Sauk Centre, MN

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Americinn Sauk Center sets the standard for all hotels to aspire to! Excellent on all ratings.Very clean rooms,Excellent staff and BEAUTIFUL Facility! Wonderful breakfast area with amazing selections!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
AmericInnSC, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our property; we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the AmericInn of Sauk Centre, MN. We appreciate you sharing your comments with others on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for nice comments! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

guest room and bathroom were both very clean. The room provided a good nights sleep. The breakfast had a good selection but seemed slow to keep up with the demand. The room rate was fair and provided a good value for a family traveling.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments with others on Trip Advisor! We appreciate hearing from our guests and happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property. Thank you for the very nice comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sauk Centre
Baymont Inn & Suites Albany
Super 8 Melrose
Super 8 Melrose
#1 of 1 in Melrose

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sauk Centre? Share your experiences!