“Wonderful restaurant on a lake”
Review of Sunsets on the lake - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunsets on the lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: this restaurant used to be named the Capitans Table, but is now under new ownership.
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great food,friendly knowledgable owners/operators. I have also heard their vegaterian entrees are excellent also. Decent reasonably proced wine list and a $10 corkage fee that was waived the night we were there.

1  Thank oenofile43323

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Pros:
Food was fantastic and the portions were enough, but not too big. We both had the walleye, I had the sandwich which was probably one of the best walleye sandwiches i have ever eaten. Beer Battered and bready, very tasty! My wife had the broiled walleye, she said it was too buttery. But we both enjoyed the food and the drinks came in below $4 a drink.
Cons:

The server was a little slow with the refills, she also seemed like it was her first job, mildly annoying but oh well
Next the salad was pathetic, and no house bread. I'm a muncher and I like house bread dang-it.
Lastly the bill was a little steep for what we had, 45 flat with tip for two in my book equals something better than Red Lobster or OG. Anyway it wasn't but beggars cant be choosers.

In all it was a good meal and nice to get out with the misses. Would i go back again, probably but that's for lack of a better closer option. This place does however beat the pants off of other local "supper clubs".