“Quality = good, Service = slow”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Sauk Centre
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Food was good, but we had to wait longer than usual and it wasn't that busy.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Same food everywhere no surprises very nice wait staff

1  Thank minneapol
Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was one of the busiest McD's that I've been to since Moscow. It was a beehive of activity and it shocked me to see so many people all politely giving their orders and politely waiting for their meals. What a nice city this is, the people that I ran across here were so nice, even the busy staff at this restaurant were polite and friendly. The Southwestern Salad was one of the best that I've had at a McDonald's. And no, they're not all alike. Some locations, unfortunately, like to hide the brown lettuce/greens under the chicken on top; not here. It was perfect. I don't usually review fast food restaurants but this one seemed to be a notch above the rest. The fountain drink area was spotless and well-stocked. How many times have you been in a McDonald's, or other fast food restaurant, and you didn't want to go anywhere near the drippy, dirty, out-of-stock fountain drink area? Too many times for me, unfortunately. You won't find that here. The ice tea was fresh as well. I hope that the owners of this restaurant appreciate the team that they have working with them ensuring that their customers have as positive of an experience as I did there.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

The owner of this McDonalds really need to spend some more time checking up on the way his staff is operating his restaurant. The girl that took our order in the drive-thru was audibly huffing and puffing as she took our order, as she screwed it up and I corrected her. Ordered 4 sundaes and received no spoons with them, had to knock on the window to summon somebody to it as the man shut it so quickly after handing the order out that we didn't even have time to ask for them initially. No napkins were given out. Ordered a strawberry lemonade frozen drink and there was maybe a teaspoon of strawberry flavor in the bottom of the cup. I would never order food at this McDonalds. This is a classic example of terrible management and lazy staff.

Reviewed June 8, 2010

Good food all round!!!!!The service was not the best but not even the worse!!!!its only a hotel,no real amenities besides food!!But speaking about the food,the best out there.The burgers rocked!!!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!