“Red line burger,,the best”

Blue Line Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Sartell
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great food and friendly service. We have dines at both locations several times. I love the Red Line Burger, the ribs and the burnt ends. Fun staff and nice atmosphere

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am a frequent visitor of Blue Line and I have a great experience every time I go. I'm a big fan of the soups. Also, love the fact that it's a Packer bar!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've given this place the benefit of the doubt and dined here three times. The food is average at best. The service is good and it's a good place to go if you want to grab a cocktail.

1  Thank MM A
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

It's ok, simple bar food. They keep changing the fries, seems like they cheapened up. I honestly think since Blue Line South opened, sartell suffered service wise. I used to like the buffalo chicken wrap, now it's not nearly as good. Burgers are a tad over priced. fettucini is ok. Hubby likes the turkey melt and bbq chucjen hoagie. The bean bag game in the resturant is a poor activity during dinner, who wants to listen to bean bags hitting boards for an hour. We started going to the bowling alley, bit of an upgrade in food. Overall a little pricey for the quality of food. Great for a few drinks if your not dining in.

1  Thank livelaughmoe