“bad food”

Whiskey River
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I and my wife visited here yesterday. overall the food was terrible. We ordered chicken wings, prime ribs and fettucine alfredo pasta. chciken wings was so dry and the sauce was so spicy (even though we wanted mild), prime rib was raw and extremely fatty, the cream in the pasta was so thick and the pasta itself was overcooked.

4  Thank ceysey

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I go there everytime I go back to visit relatives. I always have a nice time and run into
people who I haven't seen for years. It is one of the local restaurants frequented by people from all the neighboring towns. Food is good, prices excellent, and service friendly.

1  Thank jmmer32
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Food is o.k. Walleye is usually very good. Nice view in the back.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Enjoy eating here when visiting relatives. Soups great. Other food and service great also. A little pricey for meals but quality good

1  Thank krenma
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I would rate their normal menu as average (but in their defense I've only ordered off the menu once). BUT their Sunday buffet is excellent!!! We go a few times a year & always leave full, happy & content. The amount & variety of food offered on the buffet is huge!! Definitely arrive hungry!! And I would recommend reservations (for the buffet) as it can get very crowded with a long wait.

1  Thank MNWildflower