AmericInn Hotel & Suites St. Peter
Viking Jr. Motel(Saint Peter)
$55
Travelocity
Valu Stay Inn(Le Sueur)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasketball hoopwaffleshot tubsmall hotelcomfortable bedssink areawaffle ironno elevatoroff the highwayearly checkwi fifront desk personchecking inhome away from homeindoor poolmnsauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Extremely high value for the money. Breakfast bar is VERY complete and fresh. Rooms very clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2012

More than adequate breakfast bar. Satisfactory WiFi service. Rooms were clean, housekeeping staff was very attentive. Hotel was quiet. Hot water was hot. Everything I might need (iron, microwave, hairdryer, guest laundry) was available and the desk staff was courteous and helpful with answers to my questions. Will look forward to staying here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Very nice hotel. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. Rooms seemed recently updated. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 9, 2012

excellent service LeAnn and Tami, Arlo. The pillows are great

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stayed at AmericInn on the winter night of Jan 17th as I was unable to drive due to poor visibility. The front desk lady was very helpful. She made sure I got the best price by asking if I had a AAA membership, which I did. She told me that the breakfast would be ready by 6.00AM. I told her that I would be checking out by 5.00 in the morning. When I checked out at 5.15 in the morning, she let me know that the breakfast was already ready. How thoughtful and helpful towards the guest? The room was very well maintained. No complaints on that front. My stay was just for about 6 hrs that night. I had ordered a large pizza from Domino's (their contact number was in the room) and they charged me $12.81. I am not sure if this is the right price, but their service was good too.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo