I have stayed at the Double Tree many times for business. The rooms are nice and always clean. Front desk staff are always friendly. They are remodeling the lobby area for the next month which should make it nicer. I usually stay here on weekends, and St Paul usually shuts down for the weekend. There is not much to do in the immediate area. A few block walk will take you to the area of the XCel which has a lot going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Paul Downtown offers guests comfortable accommodations in a convenient location in the heart of St. Paul’s entertainment and business district and skyway connected to many state, federal and corporate offices as well as great shopping and dining outlets. Each guest room in our St. Paul hotel includes a microwave and refrigerator for you convenience plus complimentary wireless for you to stay connected while away. Relax in the indoor heated pool or keep up with your exercise routine in the modern fitness center. Check out nearby attractions like the top-rated Minnesota Children’s Museum or Minnesota Science Museum. Visit us and enjoy The DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown and a memorable trip to the Twin Cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Paul City Hotel Saint Paul
- Hilton Garden Inn Saint Paul
- Hilton Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Hilton