“I was in from out of town, with family in the hospital near...”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
International Falls
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

the service desk people were polite.Could not wait to get out of the room.i did not like the stay at all. it seems being with Wyndham rewards every time i get a free night it,s a terrible room. i am thinking what a shame.Extremely noisy upstairs,it seemed to us that the hotel allowed transients who had no home to stay upstairs.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Julio G, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
I am so sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience. Please know that we will use your feedback to look into the noise levels at our property and better the service for all our guests. Currently we do offer and extended stay rate for guests who are seeking to stay long term.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Saint Paul
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

the service was good but room was missing a coffe pot and did not have an ashtray in it

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you so much for choosing Super 8. I am so excited you enjoyed our great service at our Property. I regret we were not able to provide you with the coffee pot and ashtray in room. we will be sure to get 1 from stock and replace. Thank you so much for your feedback!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Paul
#4 of 16 in Saint Paul
BEST WESTERN PLUS Como Park Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Paul - Downtown

Been to Motel 6 St Paul I-94? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 St Paul I-94

Property: Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Address: 1739 Old Hudson Road, Saint Paul, MN 55106 (Formerly Super 8 St Paul / I-94)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Saint Paul
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 St Paul I-94 2*
The Motel 6 St. Paul is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, fitness room, and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with complimentary coffee from 6 am to 10 am. We have several restaurants nearby; Sonic, Davannis, Wendys, Culvers, Subway, Los Ocampo, and The Little Oven. We are located minutes from The State Capitol, Science Museum of Minnesota, Downtown St. Paul, Excel Energy Center and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Motel-6, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 St Paul I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 St Paul / i-94 Hotel Saint Paul