“steve 2”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dublin
Reviewed October 7, 2013

When I selected this motel I called & reserved my room.I inquired about a microwave & frig & was that those items would be included.but when I arrived I was told there wasn't any available and the desk staff said there would be additional charges to rent both items.
r

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Julio G, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
So sorry we were not able to provide you with a fridge. We wil update our website to reflect the the charges for microfridges. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will grant us another chance to please you.
Sioux Falls
Reviewed September 16, 2013

this is the worse hotel I have ever stayed at!!! it smelled horrible and it is a long term hotel stay. There are families living there! it is in the heart of the ghetto of St. Paul! It might be the cheapest but it is also the worse!!! Pay the extra money for a decent stay. We slept with the lights on the tv. Also the sheets were stained!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your feedback. Im so sorry your stay was not as comfortable as we would of liked. Please know that we take your feedback very seriously and we will be sure we take care of the issues you experienced to better our guest service. We do offer extended stays for those who are looking to stay long term. We also have policies in place to ensure our guests safety and security. ThThank you so much for contacting us.

Travelers are raving about these Saint Paul hotels

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Good value if you lived in the ghetto. Scarcely room, and breakfast had so many signs of no I lost count. Try a different hotel. I will next time. They did to update the room and make the entire hotel feel safer .

• Stayed September 2013
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Im sorry you felt unsecure. We do have security patroling the property to ensure the safety and security of our guests. We will address the issues with breakfast. Thank you for your feedback!
Travelers also viewed these Saint Paul hotels
Holiday Inn St Paul Downtown
Holiday Inn St Paul Downtown
#8 of 16 in Saint Paul
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge

Been to Motel 6 St Paul I-94? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 St Paul I-94

Property: Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Address: 1739 Old Hudson Rd, Saint Paul, MN 55106-6120 (Formerly Super 8 St Paul / I-94)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Saint Paul
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 St Paul I-94 2*
The Motel 6 St. Paul is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, fitness room, and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with complimentary coffee from 6 am to 10 am. We have several restaurants nearby; Sonic, Davannis, Wendys, Culvers, Subway, Los Ocampo, and The Little Oven. We are located minutes from The State Capitol, Science Museum of Minnesota, Downtown St. Paul, Excel Energy Center and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Motel-6, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 St Paul I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 St Paul / i-94 Hotel Saint Paul