Motel 6 St Paul I-94
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$137
$122
$118
HolidayInn.com
$118
$113
$106
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
$123
Hotel 340(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
$114
$159
$153
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2013

When I booked the hotel I was told my early arrival should not be a problem. I arrived at 6am after driving all night with my kids for them to tell me they did not have a room for me. So we came back at 10:30am around the time they told us to check back. This time they told me that someone had checked out that they were cleaning the room but we couldn't have the room because of a woman that was working 3 hours away? I asked if we could wait in the Lobby because we had no where else to go and I was exhausted. The lady at the front desk told me I had to leave and to check back at 3pm. I left my phone number and she assured me that if a room became available they would contact me. We checked back at 3 and got our room when I asked why they didn't call the lady at the desk looked at me like I was crazy( they had changes shifts). When you walk into the room there was a weird smell. When we woke up the next morning we all felt sick. We left immediately to go to the park. There was no soap on the room when we went to take a shower and no clean towels when we asked for fresh ones. After the second night we fled sicker. I accidentally dropped something under the desk when I went to pick it up I noticed the MOLD all along the wall behind the desk and dresser. I started to look closer at everything ( we had only been in the room at night long enough to sleep) there was stains on everything, the corners and along the walls were disgusting, the lamps were dirty and the curtain over the window. Behind the window curtain the wall paper was peeling away, there were holes and stains in/on the carpet, and she smoke alarm was disassembled. We checked out immediately canceled our 3rd night and asked for a refund. They only want to give us a refund for the night we canceled and told us it could take up to 7 business days for it to show back up on our card. When I told the lady at the front desk she didn't seem surprised or to even really care. I will NEVER stay at this motel again!

• Stayed: September 2013
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Please accept our apologies for the room issues. it appears that the room assigned to you was in out of order status and was accidentally assigned to you. Please know that we will give you a full refund for stay. We will provide direction tu ensure these matters are handled in the best interest of the customer. Thank you very much for your feedback!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The price was very reasonable,. When I went for breakfast there was two pieces of bread and a couple of packages of oatmeal. I could not believe it.
I have never saw anything like that before. I told them that also. there was a lady in the entryway that they did not have a room for her. she was supposed to check in at 4:00 am and there was no room. I felt that I should have invited her up to my room. She was still there when I checked out. The staff did bring more food when I told them that I had never saw anything like this before.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We are so sorry the breakfast was not stocked up as soon as we would of liked it. We did have a full house and are considering getting a breakfast attendant. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

When I ask for a non-smoking room I would like a room that doesn't wake me because of the smoking smell leaching into the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Sorry about the smoking problem. We will definately look into how we can take care of this issue. Thank you for your feedback!