“Room was very reasonable.”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The price was very reasonable,. When I went for breakfast there was two pieces of bread and a couple of packages of oatmeal. I could not believe it.
I have never saw anything like that before. I told them that also. there was a lady in the entryway that they did not have a room for her. she was supposed to check in at 4:00 am and there was no room. I felt that I should have invited her up to my room. She was still there when I checked out. The staff did bring more food when I told them that I had never saw anything like this before.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

We are so sorry the breakfast was not stocked up as soon as we would of liked it. We did have a full house and are considering getting a breakfast attendant. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

When I ask for a non-smoking room I would like a room that doesn't wake me because of the smoking smell leaching into the room.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Sorry about the smoking problem. We will definately look into how we can take care of this issue. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
Hotel 340
Hotel 340
#3 of 16 in Saint Paul

Been to Motel 6 St Paul I-94? Share your experiences!