“Best Service”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
“Best Service”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have stayed here for a little over two months and have had no problems at all. The staff are frendly the hotel is quiet the rooms are what you would expect form a super 8 I would recommend this hotel to anyone dont let the bad reviews scare you away..

• Stayed January 2013
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We are pleased your stay was a very pleasant one. Thank you for choosing Super 8 and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Me and my husband checked in for a pet convention taking place in town. Our room was great,not cold at all,and the front desk staff was helpful and adorable. The young men and women were dressed appropriate, you could honestly tell the hotel was greatly managed because at all times it smelt so great, and all the staff was always cleaning. I enjoyed having hot coffee ready in the morning to get the day started. The price is right for excellent service. I would recommend family and friends there before I consider anywhere else. Me and my husband will definantly be returning next year!

Room Tip: I don't believe any of the outrageous, negative reviews. It couldn't be the same Super8 we w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sally123456_60097
Thank you for choosing Super 8. We will look forward to your next visit!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed January 7, 2013

i had a very good time at Super 8 with my family and friends they have nice respectful and helpful employees and the people at the front desk was so nice and made this trip fun our hotel room met my standards all the way it was clean and i'm looking forward coming back to Super 8 i think it's the best hotel i ever went to!!

Room Tip: just needed to be quieter
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Super 8 We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Houghton, Michigan
Reviewed January 3, 2013

It was cheap and old, and we don't spend much time in our room at any motel, but any time of day there were thugs and hookers,and panhandlers every time we went to the front desk. A lot of residents live there apparently,with kids, that run and scream in the hallways early in the AM.The good reviews must be from the residents for lower room rates. Never again. Thats what I get for being cheap, I'm learning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
JanusHotels, Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
We have put into place safety and security measures to prevent this in the future. safety and security is our top priority., We have not experienced problems of this nature since new management has taken over.
Eau Claire
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We thought we would be ok staying here. Boy were we surprised ! We walked into a lobby full of hookers and pimps. We went to our room to find other people's clothes left in the room. Holes in the bed and a funky smell that I didn't want to figure out what it was. The front desk lady gave us our money back but who in the hell thinks a place like that should be open? Not I !

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Mrskleen
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
This review was back in August, since then new management has taken over property and has taken steps to ensure every guest experience is Super. we invite you to come back to the Super 8 and see what great changes we have made! Thank you for your feedback.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I resided at this hotel for ten days while working in St. Paul and I found the staff very accommodating. The manager, Onny, went the extra mile to make my stay a home away from home. The hotel is located right off of I-94 so it was convenient for me to access locations without any inconvenience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Super 8!