“Love staying at Super 8!!!!”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My family and I stay here on the monthly rate. All the staff is so kind and it is reasonably priced. They keep the hotel lobby and hallways so nice and clean and always smelling good! ;) When ever we need anything, they are always on top of it. They always make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. I would defiantly recommend Super 8 to anyone. There are no complaints over here!! Special thanks to the Manager and Assistant manager for everything you do!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for choosing Super 8!

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 St Paul I-94

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was in town for two nights and I couldn't have ask for anything better. My room was a bit chilly but as soon as went to grab the phone to call the front desk,my phone rang.It was a women saying she was a manager and is everything alright with the room.i said my heat isn't working.as soon as I hung up the phone,she was at my door.She showed me how to operate it,and also the tv.She was so nice and made me feel epreciated.Some of the staff looked flustered at times but it was a real joy when that women was there....I would recommend this hotel to everyone because as a guest,I felt appreciated,welcomed and at ease!

• Stayed: November 2012
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for staying with us! We will see you next time around!

A TripAdvisor Member
PLYMOUTH
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My fiancee and I had gone out of town for the weekend and just needed a place to stay so we ended up staying here. The non-smoking rooms smelled like smoke and I slept horribly. The service wasn't good

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank You for your feedback and please know we will do our best to clear this issues for the future. I would like to invite you to come stay with us again and we will promise to make your stay super this next time around.

Contact General Manager for a great Rate!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Reviewed November 21, 2012

i stayed two nights at the super 8 motel and the service was good the rooms smelled a little weird but besides the smell and the room key randomly stop working it was a good stay at the motel. if asked i would reccomend the motel to other people if asked

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to make every guest stay Super!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012