“Thankfully we were only there for a few hours”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BRENDA B
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The reasoning is because we paid late twice but you have people sleeping in the lobby, clear evidence of drug selling and use. They serve some form of bread for breeakfast with one container of crem cheese for the whole hotel to share. Other than the girl with the hair color the rest of the staff is incompentant. The rooms are dirty, my son found a yeast infection applicator in the room. The manager julio refused our payment saying "I don't care if they pay or not they have to go" causing me and my son to sleep at the subway across the street.

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND OR GO BACK THERE IF THEY PAID ME|

• Stayed: September 2012

Unfortunately from time to time we do have guests that break hotel policy. Guest safety and security is paramount. When we have guest who compromise this we do ask them to leave our property.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Brittany L
JanusHotels, General Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

A Wyndham traveler
DULUTH
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have used the Super 8 chain for many of my travels across the United States and this place was certainly not up to the standard that I am used to for a Super 8. Unkempt and dismal at best. I didn't have any problems with noise, bedbugs or inoperable elevators like some of the other reviewers wrote about. However, I certainly wouldn't return to this Super 8 if I were to ever travel to the St. Paul / Minneapolis area. This motel needs a serious amount of remodel / renovation work done to it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
JanusHotels, Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We have used it to better the property and made it better for our future guests.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

When all guests staying at a motel are asked to leave a copy of their photo ID at check-in (for when the police come), you know you should run a mile!! Unfortunatley we didn't! We got to experience a smelly, disgusting, grotty motel. The hole in the rooms wall was a nice touch too. Avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

We have taken measures to keep the safety and security of our guests at the highest level. The maintenance and cleanliness of our property will and has improved. Thank you for your feedback!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Paul
4 mi away
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Paul - Downtown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East

Been to Motel 6 St Paul I-94? Share your experiences!