My room was great except for the paint peeled cabinets and "jiggle the handle" toilet. But some in our party found food left in their fridge, stains on bedsheets and hair in the shower. That's sad because the general areas are so wonderful with fountains, ponds, greeery and real ducks. Next time we might search a different place until they get their act together.
Front desk staff was excellent though and very helpful with local suggestions for food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Paul - Downtown hotel conveniently located in the heart of the Twin Cities is just blocks from the Xcel Energy Center, the Science Museum of Minnesota and Minnesota Children's Museum. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale hotel is just minutes from many Saint Paul, MN attractions making our downtown St. Paul hotel the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the Embassy Suites St. Paul Downtown hotel stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. Our on-site restaurant, Cork's Pub, provides a casual venue for enjoying dinner, catching a game on TV or simply having a drink to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Paul - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Embassy Suites