“excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 35e
Description: I Nonni is a lively and award winning Italian restaurant nestled in the heart Lilydale, MN. Our chef acquires the freshest and finest ingredients to craft the seasonal menu. The dining room offers our patrons an intimate and classy atmosphere with superb, attentive service. For the casual guest our bar has ample seating and allows the diner to choose from the same seasonal menu. I Nonni specializes in authentically inspired Italian cuisine that changes with the season. An extensive all Italian wine list along with a full bar featuring regional Italian spirits and grappe, I Nonni truly offers their patrons a complete and delightful dining experience.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

this is an excellent restaurant for italian food. my husband and i frequent often and love having something small or large. we enjoy the bar atmosphere and the staff couldn't be better. well worth the visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is the best restaurant in the Twin Cities. We have dined here several times and we can never resist ordering the tasting menu. Seafood stew is the best that i have EVER had. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hard pressed to call this Italian food. It was not warm when it arrived at the table, It was hard tohave a private conversation facing out to the middle of the room on those bench seats.

1  Thank Joelle K
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This used to be our special occasion restaurant, then we had a bad experience (poor service, cold coffee). We stopped at the bar recently and had a couple of nice appetizers and some good wine so we tried it again for our anniversary and were not disappointed. The thing about i Nonni is that it has excellent food and a mostly well-trained staff, but sometimes the gregarious owner is essentially entertaining his friends and you can get shuffled to second class status while everyone takes care of and chats with them. On this occasion, we had very attentive and accommodating service, as did everyone nearby. The Twin Cities have a lot of very good restaurants, but a lot of my favorites don't have the ambiance and service of i Nonni. It's back at the top of my list.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Again I Nonni didn't fail us, food and service was excellent. Warm and welcoming atmosphere on a cold, blustery evening, after a very disappointing theater experience.

1  Thank chloesmom09