“Great bar atmosphere!”

Add it.
Chianti Grill
Ranked #150 of 885 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bus stop close to building
“Great bar atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I met a friend after work on a Friday and we sat in the bar and shared walleye fingers and Mediterranean flat bread. Both appetizers were delicious. For a light dinner I ordered the salmon and spinach salad. It has fabulous. The salmon was warm and melted in my mouth and the light dressing on the spinach was delectable. Wine choices were plentiful. It was a good way to kick off the weekend.

• Visited May 2013

• Visited January 2013
Bristol PA
“Expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I went to the Chianti Grill for Dinner with clients. The Walleye Fingers were awesome and the Caesar salad was good too. I ordered the filet with garlic mashed potatoes. The 8oz filet looked a bit small and was just average. I asked for medium but it was well done. I looked at it when it arrived and thought "beef tip". It really looked that small. Everything else was good includind the Surley Paile Ale.

Visited December 2012
Bismarck
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I ordered a steak with alfredo. Both were great, although the steak was medium rare when I asked for medium well but more well done. The first couple bites were fine but the inside seemed to be practically raw. I had to send it back before I was sick. Our server was very nice about it and I got it back perfectly done. My fiance loved his shrimp and lobster alfredo. The service was great all around. I would go back, I just would not order a steak again.

• Visited October 2012
Dickinson, ND
“Delicious food and gracious service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I arrived close to closing and had the flatbread at the bar. It was great, and the staff were friendly, despite my late arrival.

Visited June 2012