“Not to be missed”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I have been going here for lunch. Great burgers. The Ruben is one of the best. The Cuban is the best I've had. Very good shrimp Tacos. Everything will be a plesent surprise

Reviewed October 24, 2015

Located just west of downtown in old wealthy mansions area on a lovely street in a neighborhood just past the Basilica of St. Paul. Parking on the street so a little tricky. Lovely staff joked with us. Great food with unique spices and great burgers. Sort of loud active scene.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

The burgers were good, the fish was not good and the tartar sauce that was served with the fish was not your traditional tartar sauce. So if you are going for fish fry and like tartar sauce then ask about that. Also, I didnt realize that when you ask for any drink with seltzer water in it that most places in MN just give you tonic water or soda water which is not the same. This may just have been a fluke but be specific if you're reading this and it's something that you like!

Be prepared for a very long wait and the tables are very close together and the seating was very uncomfortable even for the average person- female 5'4 135lbs. For how long we waited I was disappointed in the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 16, 2015

We had a wonderful time. The service was wonderful the food was GREAT and the drinks were COLD and strong.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

I loved that they have outdoor seating, but that was about it. We heard about the 60/40 burger so we ordered that and another burger. I love bacon, but the burger wasn't anything to write home about. My hubby's burger was okay too, not the best. We did have a salad before our meal that was amazing. Another thing I loved was that you could bring your puppy to sit outside with you while eating and they provide water in a bowl for the 4 legged friend.