“Thin pizza served fast and with fresh ingredients.”

Punch Neapolitan Pizza - Grand Ave.
Ranked #34 of 889 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Herriman
“Thin pizza served fast and with fresh ingredients.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

While visiting family in Minneapolis, my brother-in-law suggested this place. He LOVES it and so we went. Being an avid pizza lover, I can say that I really liked the pizza. It is a thin crust pizza that has fresh ingredients. We got the Margherita Pizza and a c ouple others but this was the best. We also got salads and they were pretty typical.
The place is busy so expect to wait even though they promote cooking the pizza in less than two minutes.

Toronto, Canada
“Fastest pizza we've ever seen”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I don't understand how they do it. Or why others don't. You get your pizza within 2 minutes of ordering. They're nicely cooked, though the outside crust always has a few black areas. Even leaving those behind there is less waste than pizzas elsewhere that have big areas of outside crust that are just hard bread. We tried four different pizzas on two different days. All were excellent. Although there was a constant stream of customers seats were always available. Probably because there is very little time wasted sitting around waiting for food.

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Pizza like you like it!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped at Punch Pizza on a whim. Located on Grand in St. Paul we hit it on a Saturday night. Even with a line we still got a table. They will help you find a table in this smaller place. I do wish they had more space but the pizza makes it worth it. Wonderful selection- I had the Tuscana which was spicy and my wife had the Dino Z, a salad pizza. We loved each of them. I would describe the pizza as upper middle class. If you're looking for a meat lovers or a cheap $5 dollar pizza this isn't the place for you. The pizza menu is broad and looks to use more natural ingredients. Punch is going for less is more- as is less ingredients on the pizza so you can taste each ingredient. Each pizza is baked in a wood fire oven. I couldn't get enough of the crust- a little burned on it. Yum! We will be back soon. Highly Recommended. This is not a romantic or quiet environment.

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Just All Right”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The original Punch Pizza in Highland seems to be much better than this one. The pizzas always come out a little burnt.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta
“Almost Perfect Pizza”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

While visiting MSP in February, 2013 we stopped at Punch Pizza and picked up a couple of pizzas (the Palermo & Sicilian) to take home. The pizza was delicious - very fresh, a great thin crust, and cooked perfectly. My only complaint would be that they were fairly stingy on the toppings. Next time we will have to ask for extra toppings. For the taste & quality, I think the pricing is fair, so to pay a few more dollars for additional toppings is okay with me. We also had the Gorgonzola salad and I loved the dressing.

• Visited February 2013