“Pizza like you like it!”

Punch Neapolitan Pizza - Grand Ave.
Ranked #34 of 889 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Pizza like you like it!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped at Punch Pizza on a whim. Located on Grand in St. Paul we hit it on a Saturday night. Even with a line we still got a table. They will help you find a table in this smaller place. I do wish they had more space but the pizza makes it worth it. Wonderful selection- I had the Tuscana which was spicy and my wife had the Dino Z, a salad pizza. We loved each of them. I would describe the pizza as upper middle class. If you're looking for a meat lovers or a cheap $5 dollar pizza this isn't the place for you. The pizza menu is broad and looks to use more natural ingredients. Punch is going for less is more- as is less ingredients on the pizza so you can taste each ingredient. Each pizza is baked in a wood fire oven. I couldn't get enough of the crust- a little burned on it. Yum! We will be back soon. Highly Recommended. This is not a romantic or quiet environment.

• Visited April 2013

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Just All Right”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The original Punch Pizza in Highland seems to be much better than this one. The pizzas always come out a little burnt.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta
“Almost Perfect Pizza”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

While visiting MSP in February, 2013 we stopped at Punch Pizza and picked up a couple of pizzas (the Palermo & Sicilian) to take home. The pizza was delicious - very fresh, a great thin crust, and cooked perfectly. My only complaint would be that they were fairly stingy on the toppings. Next time we will have to ask for extra toppings. For the taste & quality, I think the pricing is fair, so to pay a few more dollars for additional toppings is okay with me. We also had the Gorgonzola salad and I loved the dressing.

• Visited February 2013
“Awesome Place and People”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A great place to enjoy the wood fired pizza's coming from the ceramic oven. The Toscano is my favorite and my wife enjoys the Margareta with sausage. This is just about a weekly date night place for us. They do not take over the phone or call head orders but the wait (some nights line goes out the door) is reasonable. A must place to try if you haven't as you will be hooked!

• Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best Pizza, Period”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I travel all over the US and enjoy great food and pizza from Chicago, NYC, and Philly, but by far I love coming back home and going to Punch. By far, it is the best pizza in not only the Twin Cities (Black Sheep is a solid 2nd), but I dare say it's the best pizza I've eaten! Perfect afternoon out is a Punch salad, a Toscano pizza, and then walk across the street for a home made waffle cone at the Grand Ole Creamery.