“Good Stuff!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Luce
Ranked #62 of 877 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St Paul,MN
“Good Stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

We have been here multiple times & also picked up pizza to take home. Love their pizza, especially the "Shrimp Al Pesto." It's wonderful. Salads are good and always fresh. Wine list is fine, service is warm & friendly. We will continue to go back often. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ptjohn2

“Superb Puzza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza, atmosphere and staff very friendly. Lots of options for people with dietary needs. Favorite place to visit when in twin cities!

• Visited August 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Lunch with a friend.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Enjoyed a nice lunch with a good friend. Their lunch special included a lunch sized portion of lasagna with a salad. I ordered a Caesar and was very surprised to see a huge bowl of Caesar with fresh slices of parmesan cheese. My lasagna was nicely done with an extra bite of spice. It came with 2 nice slices of "New French Bakery" bread which was excellent. My friend ordered the blue cheese lunch pizza and she enjoyed hers immensely. This is my second visit and I'll definitely go back. Did I mention I loved the bread???

• Visited February 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
“Always Delivers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Pizza Luce is my favorite pizzaria in the Twin Cities! The wait staff is always attentive and kind. And the food never disappoints!

Visited December 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Baked Potato What”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Pizza Luce offers quality pizza. The Saint Paul location is in a residential neighborhood, they have a small parking lot adjacent to the restaurant and an over flow lot across the street. It seems like both lots are always full, but it’s not hard to find a spot on the street. This place always seems busy and the wait times vary. As for their pizza… the traditional pizzas are good, but it’s their specialty pizzas that they are known for and are fantastic. On this cold night in January I visited Pizza Luce with my family. My wife and I ordered our usual, the Baked Potato Pizza and our kids ordered a traditional sausage and pepperoni pizza. I know what you are thinking, Baked Potato What? Exactly, it sounds crazy, but is delicious.
Thirteen years ago my college roommate introduced me Pizza Luce, he insisted that I try this “Baked Potato Pizza”. I was skeptical at first, as would any pizza loving American, but I tried it and fell in love with this unusual pizza. You need to have an open mind when trying new foods. A few years later when I met my wife, our first date was at Pizza Luce and I did the one thing you are not supposed to do when on a first date, order for your date. She thought I was crazy when I ordered the Baked Potato pizza, but she loved it and yes, she still thinks I am crazy. Over the years I have tried Pizza Luce’s other pizza’s and there good, all quality pizzas. However, I still find the Baked Potato Pizza the best unusual pizza I have ever tried.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pizza Luce? Share your experiences!