“Excellent food”

Shish Mediterranean Grill & Cafe
Ranked #54 of 885 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mpls., MN
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

The quality of the food at Shish is excellent. I ate here with a friend and my daughter recently and was very impressed. They have a kids menu available for kids for those who might want it (small gyro sandwich, pita pizza, chicken nuggets, etc).

We went for lunch and ordered two items to share: the avocado wrap and the trip of kebabs (lamb, chicken, beef). We had more than enough food! The kebabs were excellent, especially the lamb. The garlic sauce is amazing -- I loved it with the rice and roasted vegetables most of all. The avocado wrap was very well done.

I will definitely be back to try more!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank exploradora2

Denver, Colorado
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Was in town for work. Shopping at the Whole Foods down the street, I asked the checkout person where they recommended nearby for a great place to grab a bite. Without even a second of hesitation, he exclaimed, "Shish!" My co-worker and I looked at each other and said, "Shish it is!"

We didn't even know what Shish was about. It was exactly what we wanted - great food, reasonable prices, friendly staff and a comfortable environment. I, now along with the checkout person, will exclaim, "Shish!" when I'm back in St. Paul, MN...

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank leoclab
Missoula, Montana
“Really Something!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Three of us wanted a light lunch--wow! These portions are amazing. Two of us splitt one of the wraps and One had the chicken pita--what a treat! Wonderful flavors, fast service, friendly staff and the desserts were delightful. I would definitely return for more!

• Visited June 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

This place has been excellent every time. I don't know how their hummus, babaganoush, falafel and everything else can be so much better than others I've tried. I LOVE this place. And their prices are so good.

Visited January 2012
“fantastic place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

work close by, and go here frequently. It never disappoints. Only downside is it can get crowded over lunch. Food is fantastic. It's a real gem in the neighborhood.

Visited February 2012