“Fun Concert Venue”
Review of Xcel Energy Center

Xcel Energy Center
Ranked #5 of 130 things to do in Saint Paul
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I attended the Paul Simon/Sting concert. We had good seats in the lower section off to the side. (I think they were better then on the floor.) Staff was helpful and friendly. We actually found free parking on the street a couple blocks away. (We were there around 5:30. The concert started at 8:00).

Food and Drinks are expensive as they are at most concert sites.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We made the trip here for the JT concert. I purchased seats in the first balcony section, in the back, 13 rows up from the floor. VERY good seats. The stage was very visible, the stadium seating is such that heads are never in your way. Beer and soda were concert priced, $10 and $5 respectively. Nice accommodating staff. Easy in and out.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went here for a minnesota wild game. We were like 2nd row from the top, but still a VERY nice complex. Great food , everything is easy to find. Definitely go here for a hockey game! It is probably one of the nicest hockey arenas I have been in!

1  Thank cksteeve
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Went to watch a Wild v. Jets game and was blown away by this facility. Gorgeous, spacious and very well planned. Staff are friendly. Everything is easily marked and there is so much room to wander.

1  Thank WpgSoccerMom
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went to a Concert here and were pleasantly surprised. The restrooms were large without lines and they had an abundance of concessions. I will look for concerts at Excel!