“Dont waste your time”
Review of Tin Cup

Tin Cup
Ranked #8 of 42 Nightlife in Saint Paul
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Restaurant and BarHappy Hour Drink and Appetizer drink specialsDaily food specialsMonday - BingoWednesday - KaraokeFriday and Sunday's - Meat Raffles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dont waste your time”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Went to tin cup, place looks great, but that is as far as the positives go. Started off sitting at the bar, and was waited on by the owner gidget, waited 15 minutes to get my drink refilled, gave up on trying to get another refill from her, she didnt even seem to know we were there, so i went to a table. The service there was the same(HORRIBLE) when the food finally came my jucy lucy was burnt and had no cheese in it, and the fries were soggy and cold. I usually will give a place another try, but not this one. Things have changed so much since my last visit, the new owners have really made this place a disgrace.

Visited June 2011
5 Thank 43501Grace

“We love it!”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We love the Tin Cup! We love the new owners Darrin and Debbie. Their kids are awesome and the food is great!
That guy who left a comment on Dec 18th is an idiot! If that was the "worst experience of his life" then I say he needs to get out more and he must be a spoiled rotten snob. I think it's a good thing he never comes back.
You'll be seein lot's of me at the Tin Cup :) Tina Shannon :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, I had the Pot roast”
Reviewed October 27, 2010

it was exactly what mom would have made. The owner stopped by my table and siad the chicken is popular, and they sell lots of ribs.

The inside was clean and open.

1 Thank GeorgeMay43501
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Getting better!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I have tried the new Tin Cups several times since they reopened this summer. The staff is friendly. The food is very good. The chicken started off disappointing, but the have been tweaking the recipe (the "original recipe" the got wasn't the original recipe we loved from the past). Friday 7/16/10 I was lucky enough to get the Chicken and Rib special they had that night. It was great!! The ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender, and the chichken was very tasty and juicy. This was a vast improvement over a few weeks ago. I went back on Sunday for breakfast the food was again very good. The one drawback is the speed of service. They have very friendly staff, but they seem inexperienced, and there are just too few on duty. Overall, they have made a phenomenal improvement over the the recently failed owners, and have the potential to grow into a great local resturant even better than the Tin Cup's of many years ago.

St Paul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Food/Wait staff!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We were a group of 7 that had dinner last night at Tin Cup. The food was great. I especially liked the sweet potato fries & the onion pedals were good. The waiter we had did not write a thing down & made absolutely no errors!!! The owners introduced themselves to us. The newly remodeled dining room with new windows makes it so much brighter & more pleasant. Definitely give it a 5 Star and will go back again!!